Just a one second 💊 swallow just before bed & I wake up shedding the KGs’. AMAZING! I just started the keto-gels and WOW❗️My tummy- rolls are a distant memory & that’s not even the best part.💚🤩
Keto Avocado Smoothie With Coconut Milk, Ginger, and Turmeric
A rich creamy low carb coconut milk avocado smoothie made with detox ingredients like ginger and turmeric, both high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. Sugar free and high in good fats, it’s perfect for those on a healthy low carb keto diet.
- 1/2 avocado (3-4 oz)
- 3/4 cup full – fat coconut milk (from a can)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger (about 1/2 inch piece)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp lemon or lime juice (or more to taste)
- 1 cup crushed ice (or more for a thicker smoothie)
- sugar-free sweetener to taste
- Add the first 6 ingredients to a blender and blend on low-speed until smooth.
- Add crushed ice and sweetener. Blend on high until smooth.
- Taste and adjust sweetness and tartness per your taste buds. Makes 2 avocado smoothies. NET CARBS 4.18 per 1 smoothie.
- NOTE: Adding a pinch of black pepper will make the curcumin in the turmeric more bioavailable and doesn’t impact the taste.